1. General information
- This privacy notice concerns a www website functioning under the url address: apartamentnadjeziorem.com
- The website operator as well as the personal data administrator is: Mateusz Krysiewcz 700-lecia 1/15, Brodnica
- The operator’s email contact is: email@example.com
- The operator is your personal data administrator in case of voluntarily entered data on the website.
- The website uses personal data in the following purpouses:- realisation of ordered services- presentation of offers
- The website carries out functions of collecting information on it’s users and their activity in the following ways:- through a voluntary entered data i forms, which are being kept in the operator’s systems.- through saving cookie files on final devices.
2. The operator’s chosen personal data protection methods:
- Places of logging and data entering are protected on the transmission level ( SSL certificate). That’s why personal data and logging data used on the site are coded in the user’s computer and can be only read on the target server.
- User’s passwords are kept in a hushed version. The hush function works one way – it’s impossible to reverse it, which is the current standard in password–keeping.
- An important element of personal data protection is updating all software used by the operator for processing personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the server: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on methods of data using
- In some cases the administrator has a right to transmit your data to other receivers, if it’s necessary to carry out actions in accordance with your agreement or with the administrator’s duties. It concerns these groups of receivers:- a hosting company by entrusting- authorised employees and coworkers whe use the data in purpouses of carrying out the website’s functions- marketing companies providing services for the administrator
- Your data is processed by the administrator no longer than necessary in orderfor him to carry out functions determined by seperate regulations (for example accouunting). Marketing data won’t be processed longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to ask the administrator for:- your personal data access- modifying it- deleting it- processing limitation- transmiting it
- You have the right to submit an objection concerning processing mentionned in point 3.3 c) about personal data processing in order to carry out legally justified business, including profiling, whereas the right of objection can’t be used in case of legally justified reasons for processing , business superiour to yours, rights and freedom, in particular agreements, investigations and defense of claims.
- You can file a complaint about the administrator to Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Entering your data is voluntary, but necessary for navigating the website.
- Actions based on automatised decisionmaking , including profiling in purpouses of providing services in accordance with agreements and in purpouses of direct marketing can be carried out towards you.
- Personal data is not transmitted to other countries in accordance with personal data protection regulations. It means, that we don’t send them outside the EU.
5. Information in forms.
- The website collects voluntarily given data, including personal data, if it is given.
- The website can save information about the transmission parameters (timestamp, IP adress)
- The website can, in some cases, save information that helps tie data in the form to the mail address of the user. In that case the email dress appears inside the url address of the website.
- Data from the form is being processed in purposes resulting from the form’s function. Each time the context and the description clearly states the purpose of the form.
6. The administrator’s logs
- Information about the user’s ctivity on the website can be logged. It is used for administrating purposes.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses statistical analysis of website activity through Google Analytics (Google Inc. with headquarters in USA). The operator doesn’t transmit this personal dta service, only anonymised information.
- The services is based on using cookies in the final device of the user. Google can view and edit information concerning user’s preferences through cookie files with the help of the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
8. Cookie files information
- The website uses cookie files.
- Cookie files are online data, mostly in text form, which are kept in the user’s final device and they’re used in order to use the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, the time of being kept on the device and a unique number.
- The operator is the one placing the cookie files on the user’s device and gaining access to it.
- Cookie files are used in the following purposes:
- Upholding the user’s session (after logging), so the user doesn’t have to enter logging data on each sub-page.
- realisation of purposes determined above in the „Important marketing techniques” section.
- There are two types of cookie files used on the website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files kept in the user’s final device until the user is logged out, or leaves the website or turns off the software. Persistent cookies are kept in the user’s final device for a time determined ith their parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The internet browser usually accepts collecting cookie files in the user’s final device. The website users can change the regulations on their devices. Internet browsers allows deleting cookie files . It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Additional information about that are in the help section or the internet browser’s documentation.
- Limitation of cookie files usage can limit some functions of the website.
- Cookie files kept on the user’s final device can also be used by entities cooperating with the operator, especially companies: Google (Google Inc. with hedquarters in USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with hedquarters in USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with hedquarters in USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to allow and block in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookie files, he can change the internet browser’s options. We informa, that turning off cookie files which are necessary for processes of security, authentication or upholding the user’s preferences can make it harder or even impossible to use the website.
- In order to manage cookie file options click the internet browser you use form the list down below and follow the instructions: